Please check our Calendar for upcoming Webinars!
Suppers proudly offers a variety of webinars by donation. Click on the links below for recordings and handouts from past webinars:
Webinars by Health Topic:
- Thyroid Health: How to Make Sense of What Supports a Healthy Thyroid with Diet and Botanicals Presented by Adi Benito, MD - Board Certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes, and Metabolism (Link to slide presentation)
- Biochemistry of Food: Fats Presented by James Martiney, Ph.D.
- Biochemistry of Food: Sugars and Carbohydrates Presented by James Martiney, Ph.D.
- Brain and Sugar (coming soon) Presented by Adi Benito, MD (Link to slide presentation)
- Nutritional Strategies for Managing the Impact of Menopause Presented by Adi Benito, MD
- Nutritional Strategies for Preventing Diabetes Presented by Adi Benito, MD
- Nutritional Strategies to Reduce Inflammation Presented by Adi Benito, MD
- Nutritional Strategies to Reduce the Impact of Stress Presented by Adi Benito, MD
- Preserving the Local Harvest Presented by Kim Rizk, Jammin' Crepes
- Yoga Breathing for Digestion Presented by Jamie Mullen, Spanda® Yoga Movement Therapist
Mindful Eating and Mindfulness Training Webinars:
Presented by Dr. Joseph Wieliczko, Psy.D.
- A Mindful Approach to Cravings (Accompanying Worksheet)
- Settle the Mind and Eat Mindfully (Accompanying Worksheet)
- How to Develop a Mindful Eating Practice - Three-Part Webinar Series
- Why we all need a mindful eating practice – An Introduction (Session 1 Worksheet)
- Mindfulness and Managing Stress and Stress Eating (Session 2 Worksheet)
- Learn about self-compassion and a loving kindness practice (Session 3 Worksheet)
- Background materials on the practice of mindful eating:
- Why We Need a Mindful Eating Practice
- The Principles of Mindful Eating
- The BASICS of Mindful Eating
- Benefits of a Mindfulness Practice
Herbal Medicine Webinar Materials:
Presented by Tish Streeten, Herbalist and Author