Thank you for joining us for "A Seat at the Table." We hope that this event was meaningful to you and that you learned something new about cooking and eating for your health. Our goal is always to empower people to explore and discover ways to feed themselves in mind and body. Our wish is that you become inspired to see yourself as your own best ally in your health.
Click on the links below for recipes from the event!
These recipes were mentioned in the program:
These recipes are comparable to the Jammin' Crepes pre-ordered dishes:
- Mediterranean White Bean & Vegetable Soup (vegan)
- Supper’s Famous Turkey Chili “Breakfast Chili”
- Thai Coconut Soup with Chicken
- Arugula & Pickled Beet Salad
These recipes are comparable to the Terra Momo Box-to-Table kit:
- Kabocha Squash Bisque
- Slow Poached Wester Ross Salmon
- Quinoa and Roasted Vegetable Salad
- Dark Chocolate Chia Pudding